We process the personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The personal data of a person (hereinafter referred to as the Subject) will be processed and used only on the basis of their free consent by diribet spol. s r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator), under clearly specified conditions.
- The reason for providing the personal data of the Subject is an interest of the Subject in receiving business offers of the Administrator, which would not be possible without providing this data.
- The Administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer, did not authorize the processing of personal data by any processor, nor did he designate a representative for the fulfillment of obligations within the meaning of the Regulation.
- The Administrator does not intend to pass on personal data of the Subject to another organization or other third parties.
- The Subject has the right to withdraw its consent to the processing of personal data at any time, the right to request from the Administrator access to his or her personal data, their correction or deletion, or restriction on the processing, and to object to the processing, with the Administrator, on the contact email email@example.com.
- The Subject has the right to transfer this data to another Administrator as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider that the Administrator is in breach of the Regulation in the processing of personal data.