solara.MP – Measurement System Analysis
This seminar shows how to apply single procedures (studies) in the Measurement System Analysis module of solara.MP.
This seminar shows how to apply single procedures (studies) in the solara.MP module for the MSA (Measurement System Analysis). Participants will be able to use classical methods and learn how to make evaluations in solara.MP. You will practice entering data and visualizing evaluation results in suitable graphics. In addition, you will learn how to manage files and databases. The seminar focuses on the application and use of the Measurement System Analysis module in practice.
After completing the course, you will be able to
- Display data in appropriate graphics
- Calculate the necessary statistical values
- Interpret statistics and graphics
- Perform all studies based on MSA methodology
- Evaluate the measurement system analysis
- Analyze potential for measurement process improvement
Requirements for participants
- Basic statistical knowledge.