Process capability and control over process behaviour is one of the core activities of a quality engineer or production engineer. In our colloquium you will learn how to use the Cp / Cpk indicator for the benefit of your company.
In most companies, people talk about process capability only in connection with customers and their requirement for the Cp / Cpk values to be higher than specification. However, this indicator was primarily designed for internal needs of a company. Monitoring the condition of a process and its variability should be a priority for every production engineer and quality engineer. Thanks to process capability analysis we can eliminate potential losses that would happen in case we didn’t know the process behaviour.
- Are you sure you that the data you are processing are useful for process capability?
- Can you collect data correctly?
- Do you know that the method of process capability calculation depends on the type of process?
- What will you do when the result of Cpk is 8?
Our colloquium will help you find the right approach to processing data for the process capability calculation, you will be able to correctly interpret the Cp / Cpk values and analyses from standardized reports of software qs-STAT or destra. You will learn how to read the data in the way that you would understand the behaviour of processes you are interested in, and you would be able to find space for improvement and savings.
Who can benefit from the colloquium
- Quality engineers, quality planners
- Production engineers, process engineers
Requirements for participants
- Basic statistical knowledge, desire to gain more knowledge from what you already do …