Measuring systems qualification by VDA5
The VDA5 measurement system qualification analyses the „close up“ measurement process and provides much more information on the behaviour of the measurement process. This colloquium will help you handle this method with confidence.
In production, we cannot avoid measurements and verification of the product specification. The values and data we all trust in the production, and plan our actions with them, are based on measurements and results from measurement systems. MSA is not the only method for gauge verification, and certainly not always the right one. Especially if we want to learn more about the behaviour of a measurement process.
- But do you have the right metrics to help you manage production?
- Is your measuring system designed in the way that you get the same results repeatedly?
- Do you always think about the right method to verify the measuring system?
- Do you know which influences significantly distort the measured values and which influences can be neglected?
With the VDA5 measuring system qualification you will learn how to properly analyse the effects of a measurement system. We will have a look at „close up“ measurements. After completing the course you will be able to tell, for what measurement uncertainty you have to be prepared on your measurements, and how much you can rely on the measured values.
Who can benefit from the colloquium
- Quality engineers, quality planners, production engineers
- Technologists, process engineers
- Product managers
- Anyone who needs to trust the measurement data
Requirements for participants
- Knowledge of basic statistical and metrological terms
- Knowledge of the measurement processes capability by MSA is a big advantage.