It is good to know DoE
Planning experiments – DoE is the right place to use statistics. We can save considerable costs, when we know the influence of particular factors on a process. Our colloquium will show you how it could be done.
With continuous improvement of processes we want to have a competitive advantage. However, we must not forget the robustness of products and processes so that the quality or reliability of the product is not threatened. Design of Experiment is an effective tool that helps us reduce the number of necessary experiments, and improve the time required for product development.
- Do you know which factors influence your process or product?
- Can you distinguish the influence of individual factors?
- Do you know how to get the most information with minimal measurements and experiments?
- Can you choose and design an experiment correctly?
- Do you know that less is sometimes more?
At this course, you will learn how to make the DoE and the necessary principles of statistical experiments. You will be able to recognize tasks suitable for statistical planning, make plans and interpret results. You will be able to make your product development more effective, using only the necessary resources for testing changes.
Who can benefit from the colloquium
- Quality engineers, quality planners in development
- Production engineers, process engineers in development
- Quality specialists
Requirements for participants
- Basics of statistics, process capability, hypothesis testing