Machine Learning – Let us go and teach machines
Machine learning is a wide range of techniques that help us improve processes in the business, and not only in the manufacturing area. Reveal the secrets behind that term with us.
Machine Learning is related with many statistical areas and has a wide application in industry. It deals with techniques and algorithms that allow you (or a machine) to learn and adapt to change. Using machine learning, we can analyse information to predict future conditions, or enable machines to make decisions independently. This considerably improves the production and control processes. Moving the most exhausting tasks form humans to machines is one of the many complex tasks that the 21st century has for us.
- Do you know that machine learning is a sub-area of artificial intelligence?
- Are you looking for a way how to make observations more objective?
- Do you want to avoid situations when there is only one person with a knowledge about a process?
- Do you need to classify a problem?
- Do you wonder how to do that?
Take a look with us at the concept of Machine Learning, its models and algorithms. You will learn how the most common techniques work, and what they need for their “computational engine”. During our colloquium you will learn how to assess future applications in your company, and how to prepare your environment for machine learning applications.
Who can benefit from the colloquium
- Quality engineers and process engineers
- Development team members
- Quality and development specialists
Requirements for participants
- Open mind, and a will to shape the future …