Measurement system analysis MSA
The colloquium explains principles and procedures for evaluating the capability of measurement processes using the MSA / Measurement System Analysis.
Measurement and testing of the product specification is crucial for any production. The values and data we all trust in the production, and plan our actions with them, are based on measurements and results from measurement systems.
- But do you have the right metrics to help you manage production?
- Is your measuring system designed in the way that you get the same results repeatedly?
- Do you test your measuring systems with the right procedure?
- Are you sure you do not spend money on unnecessary scrapping of parts or unnecessary process regulation?
With MSA (Measurement System Analysis), you will learn how to verify measurement process capability and how to make sure you have reliable data from your measurements that you can trust.
Who can benefit from the colloquium
- Quality engineers, quality planners, metrologists
- Production engineers, process engineers
- Product managers
- Anyone who needs to trust the measurement data
Requirements for participants
- Knowledge of basic statistical and metrological terms.