Analysis of the field failures and their implementation into the product design is one of the core tasks of development teams. But without correctly collected data and statistical methods, they can hardly be successful.
Early product failures are very expensive for every business. They have an impact not only on the costs but also on the reputation of the company. But despite that, we have to deal with a constant pressure of optimization and production costs reduction, so the reliability analysis plays an important role in predicting the product life. Analysis of the “field” failures and their implementation into the product design is one of the core tasks of development teams. Without correctly collected data and statistical methods, however, they can hardly be successful.
- Do you know what reliability actually is?
- Do you collect the “field” data correctly?
- Can you interpret the processed data correctly?
- Do you know how to make use of the gained knowledge?
At this course, you will understand how data about product reliability are statistically processed. You will learn methods and tools for reliability planning, to achieve the required product life. With data processing, you will be able to predict possible risks.
Who can benefit from the course
- Quality engineers, quality planners in production and development
- Production engineers, process engineers
- Quality specialists
Requirements for participants
- Basic statistics, hypothesis testing.