YARVYN – Training for Users
In this course, you will learn about the YARVYN cloud software, and how it can be easily used for measurement process verification.
With this course, you will be able to work with our YARVYN cloud tool. You will understand its strategy and procedures for measurement process verification, you will be able to prepare data for evaluation according to ISO 22514-7. You will explore ways to validate the measurement process, from MSA (Measurement System Analysis) to the uncertainty calculation, and you will learn everything you need for a correct interpretation of results.
After completing the course, you will be able to
- Correctly use data prepared for evaluation
- Tell whether a measurement process is suitable
- Interpret statistics and graphical outputs
- Evaluate the capability of measurement processes according to the MSA
- Evaluate uncertainties of measurement processes
- Find ways to improve the measurement process
Requirements for participants
- Basic knowledge of statistics